Quality and Safety Policy for Dniprovska Agro-Industrial Group Products
Products of our LLC “Poultry Complex “Dneprovsky” (a selection of broiler chicken meat) are intended for both domestic consumers and those of neighboring countries and beyond.
Main goal of the company is to deliver products which totally satisfy existing and potential needs and expectations of the consumers.
To achieve this goal the Company managers and employees carry out the following tasks:
- Ensuring current analysis of potential hazard and risk minimization at all stages of production, ranging from procurement of quality materials to shipment to customers.
- Ensuring sanitary conditions of the facilities and equipment which are necessary for producing safe and quality products.
- Maintaining a consistent level of raw material and end product laboratory inspection by using rapid tests.
- Continuous work over registration and relevant response to claims, complaints, grievances, expectations and proposals of the consumers.
- Building cooperation with suppliers of only quality and safe products (such as raw materials, items, equipment, etc.).
- Providing enterprise with highly qualified and competent staff by searching, selecting and systematic training and advanced professional training in food safety.
- Ensuring a paced work of the production areas and services by implementation of modern technologies and equipment; using only those materials which ensure ultimate safety and quality of the products.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements (state standards, veterinary and sanitary rules and norms, production processes) at every working place, as well as compliance with legal requirements of exporting countries.
The enterprise management continuously monitors performance in the field of maintaining safety and quality system management under international standards, provides resources necessary for operation and gains in efficiency.