Occupational Safety and Health
Environment, health and safety protection alongside with high quality production processes are the key priorities of the Company.
The Company policy specifies basic principles and objectives for occupational safety and health:
- Securing the health of employees by minimizing safety risks which may result in injuries or occupational diseases.
- Compliance with the provisions of the effective laws regulating relationship in the occupational safety and health.
- Dynamic interaction with the Company employees in terms of elaboration of the internal regulatory framework, which specifies implementation procedures for occupational safety and health system.
- Continuous improvement of the existing occupational safety and health system.
Realizing its responsibility for life and health protection of the employees, Dniprovska Group assume obligations to manage safety risks influencing employees’ life and health, equipment and property, meaning:
- To ensure compliance with the effective regulations of Ukraine, internal regulatory documents on occupational safety and health, industrial hygiene, including international standards;
- To ensure efficient performance and continuous improvement of the occupational safety and health, industrial hygiene management system;
- To ensure occupational safety and health as well as health protection of the personnel by taking preventive measures for avoiding injuries and health deterioration aiming at preventing an impact of negative factors of production on personnel and community;
- To ensure reduction of risks related to occupational safety and health, industrial hygiene;
- To inform every employee about identified hazard and risk of occupational safety and health at the working places;
- To maintain occupational safety and health training of the employees at a relevant level and constantly improve it by arranging quality training;
- To provide personnel with modern collective protection and personal safety equipment;
- To ensure performance of all-level process inspection of compliance with legal and other requirements for occupational safety and health at the working places;
- To raise level of responsibility and ensure engagement of every employee, regardless his/her occupation or title, in fulfilling obligations for occupational safety and health;
- To timely perform a special assessment of working environment and process inspection of compliance with sanitary rules and implementation of anti-epidemic preventive measures;
- To ensure access to reliable information about the state of occupational safety and health in the Company coming both from Employer to Employee and backwards;
- To continuously improve occupational safety and health management system to maintain in a form which meets social trending needs.
Dniprovska Group management assume responsibility for implementation of this Policy by setting relevant objectives and tasks, planning and financing actions to achieve them, it undertakes to respect the specified values and encourages its employees for it.