One of the priorities of the Company's activity is the provision of health care, labor safety, and industrial safety along with high-quality production processes. As part of the Company's policy, the main principles and goals related to labor protection are defined:
- Preserving the health of all employees by minimizing occupational risks that may lead to injuries or occupational diseases.
- Implementation of the norms of the current legislation regulating legal relations in the field of labor protection.
- Active interaction with the Company's employees on the development of the internal regulatory framework, which determines the procedure for the implementation and implementation of the occupational health and safety system.
- Continuous improvement of the occupational health and safety system used.
Taking responsibility for the health of employees and preserving their lives, the management of AIGC "Dniprovska" undertakes:
- Ensure compliance with normative legal acts of Ukraine, internal normative documents in terms of labor protection, and industrial hygiene, including international standards.
- Ensure effective functioning and continuous improvement of the labor protection and industrial hygiene management system.
- To ensure the safety of workers and the preservation of the health of all personnel by applying preventive measures to prevent injuries and deterioration of health, aimed at preventing the impact of negative factors of production on personnel and the population.
- Ensure the reduction of risks in the field of health care and industrial hygiene.
- Provide each employee with information about identified hazards and risks of occupational safety and health at workplaces.
- To maintain at the appropriate level and constantly improve the training of employees in the field of occupational health and safety by organizing high-quality training.
- Provide personnel with modern means of collective and individual protection.
- Ensure the functioning of all levels of industrial control over compliance and implementation of legislative and other requirements in the field of occupational safety and health at workplaces.
- Increase the level of responsibility and ensure the involvement of every employee, regardless of profession and position, in complying with obligations in the field of occupational health and safety.
- In a timely manner, carry out a special assessment of working conditions and production control for compliance with sanitary rules and implementation of sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) measures.
- Ensure the availability of reliable information about the state of labor protection in the Company, both from the Employer to the Employee and vice versa.
- Constantly improve the labor protection management system to maintain it in a form that meets the urgent needs of society.
The management of the "Dniprovska" group of companies assumes responsibility for the implementation of this Policy by setting appropriate goals and objectives, planning and financing measures to achieve them, and also undertakes to respect the defined values and calls on all employees to do so.