Egg incubation is one of our company's specialized areas of activity. "Zaporizhsky" Breeding Poultry Complex LLC, which is part of the "Dniprovska" group of companies, produces hatching eggs for the breeding of Cobb-500 and Ross 308 cross broilers. The sale of Ross 308 broiler day-olds is carried out all year round.
Today, the following are operating within this enterprise:
- 2 poultry breeding grounds for breeding repair young animals
- 4 poultry sites for an adult flock of breeding laying hens of the cross Cobb-500 and Ross 308
The capacity of each industrial site is 80,000 laying hens and 7,000 roosters.
The power of the Zaporizhia LLC "BPC" enterprise: 60 million hatching eggs per year.
The process of collecting, storing, and preparing eggs for incubation:
- For incubation, eggs from a healthy parent flock, weighing from 50 to 73 g, with the correct shape and a smooth uniform shell are used.
- Eggs are collected every one and a half to two hours.
- After collection, the eggs are packed in boxes and for short-term storage are sent to the egg warehouse, where a stable temperature of 16-18 °C and humidity is maintained.
- At the warehouse, the egg is calibrated and disinfected. The total period of storage of eggs until the moment of laying them for incubation does not exceed 6 days.
We constantly follow all standards for growing hatching eggs and can be sure that all eggs are obtained from clinically healthy chickens. The parent flock of chickens is kept in accordance with veterinary and sanitary rules and is also subjected to constant monitoring for infectious diseases, as evidenced by the expert conclusions of the laboratory.